Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jennifer the College Cuisiniere

Posted by Jennifer Ashley at 1:14 AM
Hey y'all! My name is Jennifer and I'm home from college (for the weekend at least). I am a foodie to say the least and find myself wasting valuable time looking for recipes during the week when I should be working! I am a nursing major at Liberty University but it is my secret dream to one day own my own patisserie. I decided to create this blog to keep track of all the recipes I try, like, and hate! (for my own benefit I guess) I am learning and am in no way a professional. I am just a college student with no access to a real kitchen except for when I come home and GO CRAZY! Enjoy!

0 comments on "Jennifer the College Cuisiniere"

Post a Comment

 

Sweetie Pie Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez