Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chocolate Eclair Cake

Posted by Jennifer Ashley at 3:35 PM

My Uncle Derek is the mayor of Westminster, South Carolina. So, we don't get to see my cousins that often. But when we do get to go down, I am always hoping that my cousin, Marley, will make Eclair Cake. This stuff is ADDICTING! I made this in my dorm room for a nursing presentation because guess what! NO OVEN NECCESSARY!


Ingredients

-2 (3.5 oz) packages instant french vanilla pudding

-1 (8 oz) tub whipped cream

-3 cups milk

-1 (16 oz) box graham crackers

-1 (16 oz) container chocolate frosting


Directions

1) Make french vanilla pudding as the box says to

2) Fold in the entire tub of whipped cream

3) In the bottom of a 13 X 9 pan, layer graham crackers, then the pudding mixture

4) Repeat as many layers as neccessary to end up with a layer of graham crackers on top

5) Heat up the chocolate frosting in the microwave until thin and pour over the top layer

6) Refridgerate overnight

0 comments on "Chocolate Eclair Cake"

Post a Comment

 

Sweetie Pie Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez