Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chocolate Cheese Fudge

Posted by Jennifer Ashley at 5:13 PM

Yep, you read right. Chocolate. Cheese. Deliciousness. Now, who can guess where this recipe came from? I'll give you a hint. The recipe calls for 2 sticks of butter. Yes, Paula Deen. I saw this on the Food Network and was too curious not to try it for myself...and HOLY GUACAMOLE! I'm pretty sure I could eat my weight in this stuff...not that I would. Just sayin'.

Ingredients
-1/2 lb velveeta cheese
-1 cup butter
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup chopped nuts
-2 (16 oz) boxes confectioners sugar
-1/2 cup cocoa powder

Directions
1) Spray the bottom of a 9 X 2 pan with non-stick cooking spray
2) Melt the butter and velveeta together (it said to do it on the stove but I did it in the microwave)
3) Remove from heat.
4) Add vanilla and nuts
5) In a large bowl, sift the sugar and cocoa together. Then add the cheese mixture
6) Stir until completely mixed
7) Press the fudge into the bottom of the pan and refridgerate until completely set

0 comments on "Chocolate Cheese Fudge"

Post a Comment

 

Sweetie Pie Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez