Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goodies Making Their Appearance at Friday's Bake Sale

Posted by Jennifer Ashley at 1:58 PM
Just to tempt you to come out and support the American Heart Association on Friday, I thought I'd give you a menu of some things that I will definitely be making. If you know for sure that you are going to come out and you want to go ahead and place an "order" so you know for sure it will be there, let me know and I will have it for you!

Cake Balls


Chocolate/Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies


Brownies (possibly mint, peanut butter, or crunch bar)


Lemon Bars (Paula Deen)


Fudge


Hidden Mint Cookies (Paula Deen)


Gorilla Bread (Paula Deen)


Peanut Butter Cake


Carrot Cake (Paula Deen)


Brown Sugar Bourbon Pound Cake


Chocolate Cavity Maker Cake


Hershey Bar Cake


Gooey Butter Cake (Paula Deen)


Banana Nut Bread


So, if you like what you see here, come out on Friday morning and get some yummy treats at Randolph Hospital...again, if you want to "order" something in advance, comment, facebook message, write on my wall, call, or email me! :) I'll give you a reminder on Friday to come and pick it up!

0 comments on "Goodies Making Their Appearance at Friday's Bake Sale"

Post a Comment

 

Sweetie Pie Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez